Wednesday, February 13, 2013

yummo

Before I sign off for today, I'd like to share one of my favorite recipes. I had already made this several times before I even knew about Pinterest, but I pinned this Trader Joe's recipe just to share it with others.

Here's what you need:

  • 1 cup whole wheat cous cous
  • 1 cup vegetable broth
  • 1 can garbanzo beans
  • 1/2 cup chopped green onion
  • 1/2 cup feta cheese
  • 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
  • Goddess dressing, to taste
Cook the Couscous in vegetable broth according to directions on package. Fluff with a fork, then add beans, onions, cheese and olives. Dress the mixture and toss lightly... delicious.

 

This stuff is AMAZING. Soooo addictive! It's great as a side dish at dinner or as an easy make-ahead lunch for the week. It's also a great alternative to pasta salad if you need to bring something to a potluck or party.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment