Sunday, February 24, 2013

peaks, pits, praises, prayers

1. THE PEAKS: Went out on the town (Chicago) with a bunch of friends for a belated birthday celebration last night. First we had dinner at Northdown Tap, and then we walked to the Pony Inn for some drinks. After that we went to Late Bar for a few hours. They were playing some great 80s music! And the drinks were relatively cheap for the city.

2. THE PITS: I'm sooooo hungover  :-/   It was definitely worth it, though!

3 PRAISE: I am thankful for having so many amazing friends and relatives to celebrate my birthday (and every day, really) with! So many people came out last night - I feel so loved!

4. PRAYER: A couple months ago my biological father found out he might need heart surgery. I haven't heard any updates from him about this yet (I think he's still waiting for his follow up appointment). I'm just praying he doesn't need surgery and that he can be treated with meds or something non-invasive.

No comments:

Post a Comment