Sunday, February 10, 2013

origins


I joined Pinterest almost a year ago because a bunch of friends were already obsessed and kept telling me I absolutely had to check it out. My first experience was not good. I didn't understand what to do. Actually, I didn't even get the point of Pinterest in general. One day somebody explained it to me, rather than just gushing about how cool they thought it was. They described it as a place where you can create as many virtual bulletin boards as you want, an improved take on the whole bookmarking concept. That sparked my interest enough to get me back on Pinterest. I started off slow, afraid to commit to too many projects, afraid of getting overwhelmed. Now I can't get enough! I'll pin something I know I'll never try, just because I think it's freaking awesome. Hey, you never know when you'll want that recipe for Mountain Dew Doritos cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment