Wednesday, February 13, 2013

pillow talk

Today's inspiration comes courtesy of datingdivas.com: pillow talk

Instead of asking each other questions in bed (I'm sure we'd both drift off within the first few minutes), I typed up an actual survey. My husband and I are each filling out our own copies tonight; we will trade off tomorrow to see how the other person answered the questions.



Here is a list of the questions I included in the survey:

I love it when you wear this outfit: _______________________
I love it when you wear this cologne/perfume: _______________________
One of my favorite memories of us:  _______________________
A place I'd like to travel to with you one day:  _______________________
A time when I felt proud of you:  _______________________
An activity I'd like to try with you someday:  _______________________
A movie that reminds me of you:  _______________________
How I describe you to other people:  _______________________
Three qualities I love about you:  _______________________
If you could guarantee you could change one thing about yourself, this is what I would want you to change:  _______________________
If I could spend up to $10,000 on anything right now, this is what I would buy:  _______________________
What my first date was like:  _______________________
If I could change anything about myself, I would change:  _______________________
Three things you could do to make me happier in our marriage:  _______________________
Three celebrities I think are attractive:  _______________________
A sexual position I'd like to try:  _______________________
A prop I'd like to use in the bedroom:  _______________________
A sexual fantasy I'd like to try:  _______________________
I would be content having sex ________ times per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment